Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busy....busy...busy



The days are flying by right now...lots going on around here with school, work and the Holidays.  Saturday Nicole, Ashley and I went to the Christmas parade in downtown Puyallup which ends with Santa and Mrs. Claus arriving on a firetruck.  We hadn't been to this event before and it was alot of fun.   They then did a tree lighting ceremony.  We decorated the house as well as did some shopping.

I have been taking vacation from work every Tuesday and helping in Ashley's class in the morning and Nicole's class in the afternoon.  It is one of the best things I have ever done on "vacation" and am going to miss it when I am not able to go during my busy season  Today was report card day and we are so proud of the girls.  They are both great students - excelling in their classes and they LOVE school.  Being able to see them in their school setting has been very rewarding for me.

Tonight we went and visited Santa and then more shopping.  Tis the Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment