Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wow - can you believe I am doing this?

I will get many shocked faces when they hear I have started a blog.  I am not one to over communicate...so this is rare for me.  However, I just got a new camera and have made a commitment to take more pictures of our life...so I figured starting a blog may help me in accomplishing that goal.  I enjoy the blogs I read and figured maybe others would enjoy knowing what we are up to. 

So - not sure how regular I will be - how creative I will be - or how interesting the subjects will be....but HERE WE GO!!

Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

  1. Fun! You knew I'd be your #1 FAN! :) Welcome to the world of blogging and, anything you have to say is interesting. Hope you enjoy the camera!
    Does this mean I can expect some comments once in awhile too?
    Good Job Sis! Love ya. xoxo

    ReplyDelete